Portfolio Management and Investment Advisory
Element serves as an investment advisor and portfolio manager for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients. As an SEC-Registered investment advisor, we serve as a fiduciary for our clients, providing objective advice, an open-architecture investment platform, and sophisticated technology and research.
Element serves as a fiduciary and Chief Investment Officer to ultra-high net-worth families.
We recognize that these families have a unique set of needs. In addition to holding assets across many different entities, these ultra-high net worth families often maintain many different banking, brokerage, and other custody relationships, and often have significant private company interests and real estate holdings.
We understand the challenges of managing these many relationships and vast financial interests, and we are able to assist clients by providing:
- Portfolio management and advice.
- Account aggregation and consolidated reporting.
- Management of the client’s bank and brokerage relationships.
- Expense Management.
- Cash flow and liquidity management.
- Coordination of activities between the client’s tax and legal advisors, banks, brokerage firms, and third-party trustees.