We work with you and your family to identify and address the following elements of your comprehensive wealth management plan:
- Analysis of Current Balance Sheet
- Capital Preservation
- Income Needs
- Growth and Capital Appreciation
- Estate and Tax Planning Considerations
- Business Planning and Private Investments
Strategic Asset Allocation
- Element Pointe believes that a portfolio should be diversified across asset classes as well as geographies. Diversification across global asset classes, often referred to as “asset allocation,” is the main driver of the variability in a portfolio’s returns over the long-term.
- While diversification is important, over-diversification and high fees can severely dampen a portfolio’s long term return potential.
Tactical Asset Allocation
- At times, asset classes are known to have wide deviations from fair value.
- When asset classes become over or under-valued, you can expect us to make adjustments to the portfolio.
- Tactical shifts can help reduce risk, preserve capital and improve expected returns over a market cycle.